Our technical support team is ready to assist you with any question you may have every weekday. Feel free to call or send us an e-mail. All questions are equally important to us.
1) Select "Account Settings" in the "Entourage".
2) Click on "New", fill in your e-mail address and then "Configure account manually".
3) Select POP3 and OK.
4) Name: [insert your name, eg John Smith]
E-mail address: [insert your full e-mail address, eg email@example.com]
Account ID: [fill in your full e-mail address, eg firstname.lastname@example.org]
Password: [fill in the password for the email account]
5) Click "Show Advanced Options".
6) Uncheck the box "SMTP server requires a secure ..."
Check "Override default port ..." and enter 2525 instead of 25.
Check "SMTP server requires authentication" and use the same data as the incoming mail server (POP3).
7) Click "OK" to complete the wizard.